Friday, April 10, 2009

the Seven Last Words of JESUS CHRIST Our Lord


1. "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." Lk. 23: 34 (Pater, dimitte illis, quia nesciunt, quid faciunt).

2. "This day thou shalt be with me in Paradise." (Hodie mecum eris in Paradiso). Lk. 23: 43

3. "Woman, behold thy son." (Mulier, ecce filius tuus). Jn. 19: 26-7

4. "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Deus meus, Deus meus, utquid dereliquisti me?) Mk. 15: 34 (Mt. 27: 46)

5. "I thirst." (Sitio). Jn. 19: 28.

6. "It is finished." (Consummatum est). Jn 19: 30

7. "Into thine hands, O Lord, I commend my spirit." (In manus tuas, Domine, commendo spiritum meum). Lk. 23:46

This is the seven last words of Jesus Christ, Let us thanks Him for sacrificing his own life for us, May the death of our Lord be Felt and be Known in the Whole World Forever......AMEN

No comments: